I am working with a a client based in Solihull who are looking for a Planning Analyst for an immediate start.This role is to be...
Production Planning & Simulation Engineer - South East Germany
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: €Competitive (Paid through German PAYE tax system)
We are working on behalf of a disruptive start-up Aviation company based in South East Germany. Due to the continued success of the company, there is now a requirement for a Production Planning & Simulation Engineer.Working alongside the Head of Industrial Management you will be responsible for visualising and setting up the new factory for the production processes.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing the production workflow for the manufacture of the Jet and ensuring on-time delivery of prototype and later series production aircraft.
- Planning of production layouts for the various domestic production facilities.
- Value Stream analysis and cost optimization for the production.
- Simulation and optimization of production flows and processes.
- Coordination of factory planning partners and the responsible factory heads.
- Calculation of production resource requirements, definition and line balancing including evaluations of value add/non-value add ratios and identification and execution of saving potentials.
- Manufacturing project management including both master production scheduling and operational scheduling.
- Overseeing Material Requirement Control and coordinating with supply chain managers, suppliers and production team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Define KPIs and measure production efficiency. Design and implement new and optimize existing processes to improve production efficiency and reliability.
Experience and Skills:
- University degree in aeronautical, mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial engineering degree.
- Strong analytical background. Must have past experience managing projects.
- At least 5 years of work experience in production planning, simulation or related.
- Understanding of materials and how a product would be built at different stages.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel. Experience working with ERP and APS (Advanced Planning System) software tools is a plus.
- Background in aviation, automotive or comparable manufacturing fields.
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company.
- Fluent in English, some German would be beneficial.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.