Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of satellite systems. Their activities cover complete civil and military telecommunications and Earth observation...
Production Systems Program Manager - South East Germany
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is an Aviation Start-up Company with a disruptive new product. Due to continued success, they are now looking for creative, motivated and passionate individuals to join their team.Based at their facility in German, you will work alongside the Head of Industrial Management and Planning Manager to implement and manage programme management framework, that integrates all relevant workstreams for production and supply chain development projects.
- Responsible for providing & managing an integrated programme management framework for the production organisation to support the planning, execution, and performance management. This will be done in close coordination with the programme manager of the overall company programmes.
- Secure project plans for the development of a new production organisation. This includes prototype production projects as well as manufacturing process development, design and implementation of pilot lines and series production facilities.
- Develop and implement a risk management framework.
- Facilitate regular meetings (min. weekly), define KPIs, and track progress. This includes setting up a visual programme management, coordinating between different parties involved and following up on critical path actions.
- Document and administrate information from different stakeholders including requirements and current actions.
- Support implementation of new processes and software tools in the production organisation.
Experience and Skills:
- Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Min of 5 years experience in programme management or operations positions, preferably in aerospace, automotive, and/or composites business.
- Experience in at least 2 projects with End to End responsibility.
- Excellent understanding of programme management, finance, and commercials.
- Fluency in Excel and Project Planning Software. Past experience with ERP software.
- Available to travel 1-2 days per week.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.