Research & Innovation ManagerCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Research & Innovation Manager to work for a large business based in Somerset. The company is...
Research & Innovation Manager
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Research & Innovation Manager to work for a large business based in Somerset. The company is involved with the manufacture and assembly of industrial valves, actuators and associated flow control equipment.
The Research & Innovation Manager position will involve leading a research team to develop novel technologies for the industrial control and monitoring markets. These products will be implemented across a variety of sectors including oil & gas, power generation, water, marine, mining, etc.
- Collaborate with the company's engineering managers locally and internationally to develop successful innovations for current and new products/solutions.
- Ensure research is well documented and presented
- Manage a patent portfolio, patent searches and support new patent applications.
- Manage applications for research funding.
- Work with various department managers to identify key customers.
- Work closely with test and development teams to build and assess concepts against theories.
- Degree, or equivalent experience in Mechanical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience with managing the development and introduction of complex mechatronic based embedded systems
- Ability to work to tight time and cost targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Research & Innovation Manager to work for a market leading business where there is opportunities for future progression and an excellent supporting benefits package. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.