IT Service Desk Shift Lead based in Bedfordshire. A global organisation requires a Service Desk Lead to join the dynamic busy team based in Bedfordshire....
IT Service Desk Shift Lead based in Bedfordshire. A global organisation requires a Service Desk Lead to join the dynamic busy team based in Bedfordshire. This role focuses on supporting and mentoring team members as well as being a point of escalation for first line tickets.
The Service Desk Lead will be;
- Managing the Service Desk queue ensuring requests and incidents are assigned and investigated in a timely manner
- Developing and training junior members of the team
- Assist in Service Desk specific projects
- Conducting 1-2-1 meetings with the team aiding them in creating objectives and clear targets
The Service Desk Lead will have;
- Experience of mentoring/training or managing staff in a busy helpdesk environment
- Technical understanding of: Active Directory, Windows 7-10, Citrix and Cloud environments, Desktop, Laptop and Mobile devices, web server platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
A fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Lead to join a global organisation offering progression and exposure to new technologies. Apply directly or get in touch for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.