Lead Inspection & Supply Chain EngineerJob Type: Full time, PermanentSalary: €Competitive The Role:Our client is an Aviation Start-up Company with an exciting new product, based...
Lead Inspection & Supply Chain Engineer
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is an Aviation Start-up Company with an exciting new product, based in South East Germany. Due to continued success, they are now looking for creative, motivated and passionate individuals to join their rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the VP of Production, you will provide hands on support as Lead Inspector & Supply Chain Engineer. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards during the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that aircraft and their parts are designed to DOA and POA standards from material supply, to component suppliers and final assembly for the production facilities.
- Liaise directly with suppliers to ensure conformance of components and parts are met.
- Identify any discrepancies and ensure these are raised and resolved.
- Implement and report on key measurement variables with the manufacturing processes.
- Supervise all maintenance and calibration work from tooling, jigs and ME definition.
- Advise Engineering and Manufacturing of all tolerances, consideration- and inspection regimes that are necessary for any inspection process during FAI.
- Create and implement standards for inspection management.
- Work on strategic definition and implementation of modern, automated and fully digital measurement systems.
- Develop and work on roadmaps related to quality, cost, volume and other subjects.
Experience and Skills:
- Min. of 5 years of experience with an excellent track record in implementing and scaling international production organisations.
- Experience using hand tools and machinery (CMM).
- FAIRs and strong inspection experience.
- Knowledge of composite types and materials.
- Proven experience with electrical components and batteries.
- Expert in tolerance and chain measurements, key processes and variable controls
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.