Technical Records Administrator GloucesterJob Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday Friday)Salary: €Competitive The Role:Our client is a leading Aviation company who provide design and maintenance services...
Technical Records Administrator - Gloucester
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday - Friday)
Our client is a leading Aviation company who provide design and maintenance services across the UK and overseas. Following recent growth, they require an individual with strong administration skills and a technical background to join their team.Reporting to the Airworthiness Records Manager, the Technical Records Administrator will provide an important support service to our maintenance and operations functions where access to accurate and current data is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input details of daily flying activity for each aircraft.
- Filing of aircraft documentation.
- Writing of log book entries.
- General office duties.
- Other clerical duties relating to aircraft technical records.
- Strong background in Administration.
- Experience within a Technical industry such as Aviation, Aerospace, Engineering, Automotive etc.
- Strong Microsoft skills, Word, Excel etc.
For more information, please contact or phone the Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.