Client: Leading Aerospace and Defence CompanyRole: Budgetary ControllerLocation: StevenageDuration: 7 months initial contractRate: £20 per hourDue to increased workload our Client is looking for additional...
Client: Leading Aerospace and Defence Company
Role: Budgetary Controller
Duration: 7 months initial contract
Rate: £20 per hour
Due to increased workload our Client is looking for additional support for timesheet management and payroll activities during a system transfer of theirs. Additional support with budgetary controlling activities across the team and in particular with respect to Capital Expenditure (Capex) controlling for major projects. You'll also assist with monthly management accounts and reporting including treatment for IFRS15 and recognised revenue.
- Capex controlling
- Budgetary controlling
- Timesheet management and payroll support
- Monthly preparation and reporting of management accounts
- Stock management
- Monthly journal preparation
Skills / Experience Required
- An understanding of and experience with the above
- Excel experience to intermediate level
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Education / Training
- Newly qualified or final year ACMA accountant
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.