We are recruiting for a Service & Calibration Engineer based in the West Midlands.In this role you will predominately cover the UK and provide a...
Trainee Field Service Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to work for a leading manufacturer of Valves and Pumps in Leicestershire. The primary function of this role will be the overhaul and repair of the valves, pumps rotary equipment and ancillaries.
Applicants will need to be based within a commutable distance from Leicestershire and will ideally have exposure to pumping systems (or similar). Alternatively, some engineering knowledge, experience or qualifications will be beneficial.
- Strip/overhaul of rotary equipment and valves
- Completion and accurate reporting of spares lists
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on various sites
- Installing and commissioning of rotary equipment and valves
- Carry out inspections and analysis on site
- Installation of mechanical, and sometimes electrical equipment
- Maintain tools and calibration equipment
- Maintaining high standards of workmanship
- Meeting with clients at site
- Complete workshop service activities when required
- Ideally Apprenticeship trained in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, or similar experience
- Pumping systems, rotary equipment or valves knowledge would be beneficial
- Keen interest in engineering
This is an excellent Trainee Field Service Engineer opportunity with product training available and excellent company benefits. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.