Mechanical Design Engineer Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer in Wiltshire to work for a globally recognised, market leading business. The company designs...
Mechanical Design Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer in Wiltshire to work for a globally recognised, market leading business. The company designs and manufactures products for the Industrial Flow Control industry mainly using Solidworks Professional.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally be based within a commutable distance from Wiltshire, and will be able to prepare and modify engineering drawings for various products, as well as develop specifications and concepts for new products.
- Design and development of new and existing products
- Produce technical documents/reports
- Take ownership & responsibility to drive projects through to completion
- Value engineering the company's product range
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Oversee testing on prototypes, including design of test units and tooling
- Continuous improvement of the Design Office facility
- Attend design review meetings
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience in an Engineering Design or Mechanical Design environment
- Ability to create, read and interpret various engineering drawings (Assembly, Detail & BOM)
- Competent user of Solidworks and associated FEA/CFD packages
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of cryogenics, materials, valves, couplings & seal technologies
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and PLC controlled systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to work for a market leading company. For more information on this challenging role, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.