Client: Leading UK AirportRole: IT Commercial AnalystLocation: HounslowDuration: 3 month contractDaily Rate: £350 per dayOur Client is currently looking for an experienced Analyst to provide...
Client: Leading UK Airport
Role: IT Commercial Analyst
Duration: 3 month contract
Daily Rate: £350 per day
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced Analyst to provide support to the Head of IT Commercial & Supplier Relationship Management on all IT financial and budget management matters - including supplier invoicing and the raising of IT purchase orders.
- IT lead at the budget review meetings with the Finance Department, including reporting on performance and being the point of contact on all IT budget matters.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT on budget management, forecasting and spend analysis including third party contracts.
- Responsible for management and reporting of performance against budget for the IT core services, third party contracts and Opex business case budgets.
- Responsible for management of the IT core services billing process, including liaising with the IT Services team to ensure that monthly volumes and service credit calculations are correct.
- Responsible for calculating month end accruals to ensure costs are accurately reflected in the accounts.
- Responsible for management of the IT aged debt process, including liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that debt is managed in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT to drive out cost efficiencies within the IT budget, including providing support during any third party contract renewals/negotiations.
- Monthly IT budget reviews with the Finance Department.
- Liaising with Heads of IT on budget spend, forecasting and third party contract renewals.
- Overall management of the IT budget master spreadsheet, detailing cost by Domain and savings delivered during the period.
- Preparation of IT estimates, including forecasting and reporting in line with Finance Department timetable.
- IT core service and third party contract budget management and reporting.
- Opex Business Case forecasting and performance reporting.
- Analysing IT spend by year, category and supplier / contract.
- Monthly IT core service billing and service credit calculation verification.
- Management of IT aged debt process.
- Agreement of annual contract indexation across all IT services contracts.
- Provide support on all commercial matters in particular contract change control and analysis of spend by contract cost driver.
- Provide support to the Heads of IT on cost efficiency exercises.
- Work with Audit team on any planned or ad-hoc audits on the IT budget
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to a degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience of working in an IT Department and managing IT budgets.
- Excellent relationship skills and the ability to demonstrate a range of influencing techniques.
- Experience in managing IT contract budgets and liaising with third party suppliers.
- Ability to problem solve and being able to identify possible efficiency opportunities.
- Appropriate ITIL qualifications
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.