Role PurposeProcessing payroll for numerous clients and adhering to Service Level Agreements.The right candidate will have a good knowledge of legislation in order to produce...
- Processing payroll for numerous clients and adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- The right candidate will have a good knowledge of legislation in order to produce an accurate payroll that will meet our accuracy target of 99.5%
- They will understand how to meet legislation in the process of P60's/P11D's/Shares (ESOP/SIPS/LTIPS).
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation
- Knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SPP, SSP, Student Loans, Pensions and other deductions
- Preparation of Month end reconciliations and year end procedures
- Experience of computerised payroll system SAP, would be desirable
- Use of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years current experience as a practising payroll practitioner.
- CIPP Advanced Practitioner Certificate in Payroll or equivalent.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.