Logistics Specialist (12 month contract) MiddlesexJob Type: Fixed term contract, 12 monthsSalary: £Competitive Our client is a leading MRO for aircraft, engines and associated components...
Logistics Specialist (12 month contract) - Middlesex
Job Type: Fixed term contract, 12 months
Salary: £Competitive Our client is a leading MRO for aircraft, engines and associated components based in Middlesex.Due to continuous growth, they now require a Logistics Specialist to support in-house workshop processes for a fixed 12 month contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out the goods receiving inspection incl. documentation and confirmation at the IT systems, archive the respective documentation.
- Accept material shipments, check of completeness and record them in the IT systems taking into account official, in particular customs specifications.
- Load and unload vehicles of wheels, tyres, boxes, containers, pallets etc.
- Receive transportation service providers inbound and outbound, assign loading and unloading positions and ensure material receipt / issue documentation.
- Check and collect material and related documentation according to relevant specifications.
- Store and issue material, maintain stocks in the relevant IT systems (e.g. SAP) and manage physical inventories (stocktaking), book repaired aircraft material from different areas.
- Take over the material to be shipped, carry out postings and entries in the material dispatch and track & trace system, package (if necessary according to DGR / ADR) and dispatch, scan timestamps using our track and trace system upon delivery or pickup.
- Open necessary clarification cases as part of material management and eject them from the routine process, if necessary process clarifications.
- Ability to undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs.
- You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record (PER) book and treat all provided tooling and equipment carefully to keep maintenance cost low.
- Ability to complete work in a manner that satisfies Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and working knowledge of COMAH guidelines.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Candidates must have SAP experience.
- Experience with working to EASA 145 requirements.
- Previous experience of a logistic or engineering environment.
- Existing and valid driver license.
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal.
- Forklift driver license.
For more information, please contact or phone the Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.