Role: Ground maintenanceLocation: North East London/EssexDuration: Temp to permRate: £9.50ph PAYEEstablished contractor operating throughout the UK. Specialise in the provision of Ground Maintenance and Social...
Maintenance Operative (12 month contract) - Middlesex
Job Type: Fixed term contract, 12 months
Salary: £Competitive, Pro-rataA leading MRO for aircraft, engines and associated components based in Middlesex is now looking to take on a Maintenance Operative for a fixed 12 month contract.
The role has been created to support the logistics staff with the co-ordination, re-arrangement and management of all wheels through the shop floor, wheel hub (tent) and yard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the storage of all wheels, tyres and brakes in the Wheel Hub.
- Receive the weekly supply of Serviceable Tyres from the manufacturers courier.
- Load up the courier with all unserviceable tyres.
- Managing all yard movements, place wheels and tyres in the correct pick up and drop off locations.
- Assist with some basic technician duties such as wheel inflation and cleaning of parts.
- Identify potential blockages within the yard issues.
- Communicate priorities with the shuttle drivers.
- Provide daily updates and requirements to the Logistics Team Leader.
- Work at all wheel workstations as assigned by the team leader.
- All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with working to EASA 145 requirements.
- Previous experience of warehousing
- Previous experience of manual handling.
- Ability to undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs.
- Ability to complete work in a manner that satisfies Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and working
- knowledge of COMAH guidelines.
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Companys environmental procedures.
For more information, please contact or phone the Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.