B1 Licensed Engineer Team Leader B747 & B767 Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Part 145 Team Leader to reinforce...
Software Team Leader
This role is to be part of the Control Systems group within the Engineering department to provide leadership and line management for a software team.
In addition will need to provide proposal, specification, design, test and delivery of machinery control products and systems for internal, commercial and military programmes.
- To support the preparation of bids and proposals
- To capture, interpret and develop customer requirements
- To specify, design, and test solutions for control systems
- To produce documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures
- To support in the financial and man-loading forecasts for the group
- To be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
- To carry out any other reasonable management request
- Project manage customer-funded or internally-funded projects
- To produce accurate and regular reports with respect to project metrics
- To provide technical leadership and/or management of programmes
- Line Management
- Provide leadership for the team.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and train the team to perform at their best.
- Hold regular team meetings to flow down company information and discuss any issues or ideas for improvements.
- Hold regular 1-1 meetings with all team staff to provide the opportunity to discuss career opportunities, vent any worries or concerns they have, whether professionally or personally.
- Ensure all staff has Appraisal goals set at the start of the year and results completed by the end of the year.
- Ensure that the tools and process used by the team are of best practice and up to date.
- Check regularly that the team are suitably trained, i.e. staff are suitably qualified, experienced for roles they undertake, raising requests for training as required.
- When recruitment is required and approved for your team, prioritise your time to support recruitment activity to ensure new staff is found quickly and effectively.
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. Control engineering, Systems engineering
- Work within a team environment, as well as independently. Be a self starter to execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
- Technical Documentation, produced a high standard
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.