Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Estimator for our client in the Alloa area. The job is a permanent position with a salary ranging between...
Project Engineer & Estimator - Hampshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A world leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of aircraft solutions, now seeks a Project Engineer & Estimator to join their Part 145 Maintenance and Repair Organisation based in Hampshire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The assessment of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Repair Service Requests for aircraft on base.
- Liaising with the Customers and other relevant third parties to ensure all contracted aircraft are compliant at the completion of maintenance.
- The assessment of damage to aircraft to determine the appropriate repair procedures, providing Base
- Maintenance with full information including parts and locations.
- Generating competitive estimates for all commercial requests for quotations, work scopes and repair schemes, within Company guidelines and evaluating and protecting those estimates.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience within a Part 145 MRO environment, ideally within a similar role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Boeing 737 and 757 and Airbus A320 Aircraft.
- Ability to understand and translate drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of EASA, CAA and FAA requirements within a Part 145 MRO environment.
- Excellent IT literacy including all Microsoft Packages.
- Experience of Envision (Rusada) software would be highly desirable.
For more information, please contact or phone the Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.