Embedded Linux Software DeveloperCarbon60 are currently recruiting for an Embedded Linux Software Developer based near Bristol to work for a market leading engineering company focusing...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Role: Front End Software Developer
Duration: 6 Month contract
Rate: Market Rate
Our Client is currently looking for a Front End Software Developer to join their team in Bracknell for an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced agile ecommerce environment
- Functional Programming / OOP
- REST-ful web services
- Web application architectures and designs
- AWS (Lambda / API Gateway, Cloud formation, Dynamo DB & Kinesis)
- Actively part of sprint planning, backlog grooming and task estimation.
- Elaboration of user stories (technical and functional) into design sketches and coding tasks.
- Hands-on design and development with a self-organising and cross-functional agile team using techniques such as Test Driven
- Development (TDD) and Pair Programming
- Influence the design and technology stack and technical direction of the team.
- Champion and coach peers in software engineering best practices and best of breed technology.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.