Are you a quality engineer seeking their next career move? We may have just the role for you.We are currently working with a recognised leader...
Are you a quality engineer seeking a step up? Or a senior quality engineer with a passion for electronics? We could have just the role for you!
We are currently working with a recognised leader in ruggedised electronics sold primarily within the defence and aerospace sectors, who are seeking senior quality engineers to join them on a permanent basis at their site in Towcester, Northamptonshire.
The successful senior quality engineer will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of all applicable QMS policies
- Support AS9100 and EHS compliance
- Take a technical lead role in analysis of manufacturing and test defects, determining root cause and corrective actions
- Conduct internal audits
- Establish and deliver reduction in costs and lead times through effective Quality strategies
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Expert knowledge in AS9100 (Rev D); IPC-610-A; IPC-J-STD
- Experience or ability in FAIRs, FRACAS, MRB and product readiness reviews
- Proven track record in a quality role, ideally within an electronics or aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience working to Lean Six Sigma techniques
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply with your CV today to be considered.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.