Application Support Analyst based near Luton. A multinational services business require an Application Support Analyst to join their team based near Luton. The Application Support...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Location: Central London
Role: Modelling and Optimisation Analyst
Duration: 6 month contract
Our Client is currently looking for a Modelling and Optimisation Analyst to join their team in Central London for a 6 month contract
You will be responsible for building predictive models to enable delivery of effective and efficient campaigns that are personalised and sent to the right audience at the right time.
Skills & Experience Required
- Solid experience in statistical analysis and modelling, preferably in the retail sector
- Experience and strong understanding of statistical algorithms
- Worked with algorithms aimed to improve recommender systems
- Experienced user of SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide & Miner, SPSS or R
- Strong data manipulation skills
- Be results-oriented
- Good SQL & Excel skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to engage non-technical audiences
- Programming languages R, Python
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.