Workflow and Solutions Account ManagerCardiffSince their establishment in 1989, our client is proud to be one of the leading print and document solutions providers in...
- Verifying, using SAP based tools, details of incoming invoices and credit notes from suppliers - legal details e.g. correct company address; tax details e.g. VAT rate; internal references e.g. Purchase Order.
- Identify non-conforming invoices (e.g. Purchase Order missing, no Goods / Service receipt in SAP, wrong company address, wrong VAT rate, price on invoice different from Purchase Order, quantity on invoice different from Purchase Order).
- Manage non-conformance resolution process through correspondence (telephone, e-mail, meetings) with supplier and internal departments about non-bookable invoices, claims for reimbursement of discounts, balance confirmations, statements of accounts etc.
- Verifying of balance confirmations and sending information about the status to supplier or auditor of the supplier.
- Reconcile supplier statements to Airbus Accounts Payable balance identifying all goods receipts errors (GR/IR) / missing invoices.
- Provide input data for Accounts Payable process performance indicators as required.
- Provide proactive support and advice to the business and to suppliers regarding best practice on all aspects of Purchase to Pay process.
- Considerable experience in an Accounts Payable position for a large commercially focused employer, ideally within the Aerospace or Defence sector.
- Experience of SAP based finance systems would be highly desirable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.