Technical services engineer to analysis component reliability data and review of SB/AD and other OEM documents to evaluate implementation of actions to improve the reliability...
Technical Services Avionics Engineer Oxford
Carbon60 have a new position for a Technical Services Avionics Engineer to work a contract extending past the end of the year based in Oxford.
As a Technical Services Avionics Engineer you will be required to manage the customers' fleet of A330's technical services, records and planning to EASA Part M standard.
- Avionic and Electrical work on A330 fleet
- Assessment of technical documentation from OEM, STC, TC holders
- Developing Engineering Orders and instructions to EASA Part 145 standard
- Develop and maintain EASA Ops Subpart IDE Documentation
- Provide on-site technical assistance
- Avionic and Electrical experience (A330 knowledge desired)
- EASA Part M Regulation knowledge and understanding of 145 regulations
- Engineering Degree, EASA Part 66 Licence or 3 years in technical service role - essential
- SC level security cleared
- EWIS/Human Factors/ Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
Summary of contract details:
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Carterton, Oxford
- Rate: £33 Per Hour Ltd (Paid into UK limited Company or PSL Umbrella company)
- Hours: Basic 35 hour week. Monday-Friday 8:30am Start
UK limited company contractors must hold company insurances.
The successful contractor must undergo UK National Security Clearance prior to contract start.
For more information regarding the Technical Services Avionics Engineer Role in Oxford, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.