Recruitment ConsultantAre you a Recruiter ready for a fresh challenge within an exciting business'? This is an exciting time to be part of our Carbon60...
Powerplant Consultant - Aviation - South Wales
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Salary: £Dependent on experience.
Our client is a leading supplier of engine services across the Aviation industry. Due to continuous success, they now seek a Powerplant Consultant to join their dedicated team based in South Wales.You will be responsible for managing both customer and internal projects whilst providing a strong technical and advisory approach on all aspects of the engine life cycle.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Lease Contract Review, Interpretation and Negotiation.
- You will attend site visits to oversee inspections, overview and analysis of the engines.
- Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) / Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) analysis.
- MPA/Test Cell Run Overview and Analysis.
- Invoice Review.
- Engine Transition Management.
- Technical Records Due Diligence.
- This role will involve extensive worldwide travel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates will have a strong understanding of engineering principles and disciplines regarding gas turbine engineers (engine theory, turbomachinery performance, operation & maintenance).
- Strong negotiation and lease renewal experience.
- A good understanding of the different OEMs, their engine types and aircraft types upon which they are installed.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects (both customer and internal).
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships, whilst clearly providing information on a technical level.
For more information, please contact or contract the Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.