I am looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join a recognised FM provider on a static site in the Central London area. Working on...
I am looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join a recognised FM provider on a static site in the Central London area.
Working on a FM system that you will be trained on, as a Helpdesk Administrator you will be required to
- Raise purchase orders
- Print off monthly work sheets to issue to supervisors and engineers
- Check daily reports to ensure that all orders are returned on time
- Update the system with regards to works completed
- Undertake all filing
- Chase up engineers and contractors for missing documentation
- Ensure all contractor information is kept up to date
In return, you will receive training to use the systems and processes, a market leading salary and an introduction to facilities management. This role will go temp to perm for the right candidate and at this time you will enjoy full company benefits, including pension and holidays.
If you are looking for a role as a Helpdesk Administrator in Central London then please press "Apply" to forward your CV for a confidential discussion.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.