I am looking for a Meeting Room Concierge to start a role in a prestigious building in the Docklands for a major facilities management contractor...
I am looking for a Meeting Room Concierge to start a role in a prestigious building in the Docklands for a major facilities management contractor on a temp to perm basis.
You will be responsible for
- Meeting and greeting visitors on arrival
- Managing and facilitating meeting rooms on 3 floors via an IT system
- Ensuring that all meeting rooms are checked daily and suitably appointed
- Reporting any repairs of equipment to the correct department for action
You should have
- Previous experience of working with others
- Be customer focused
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to use MS Office
The company offers a market leading salary with usual large company benefits for the suitable candidate when the position goes perm.
To be considered for this Meeting Room Concierge role in the Docklands, please press APPLY to forward your CV for a confidential discussion regarding your next role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.