I have a unique opportunity for a French speaking Facilities Manager for an initial 6 month fixed term contract to be based in Paris, France....
I have a unique opportunity for a French speaking Facilities Manager for an initial 6 month fixed term contract to be based in Paris, France.
A client facing role, you will be the focal point for the TFM provider on this prestigious contract, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the contract, including:-
- Full P&L responsibility including managing commercial and contractual issues that arise
- Developing and driving best practice to meet or exceed KPI's
- Undertake regular site audits
- Respond to all queries within agreed timelines
- Provide reports as required to the Senior Management Team
You should have previous experience in undertaking a Facilities Manager role and also
- Be fluent in both written and spoken French and English
- Have experience of managing a multi-site portfolio
- Experience of managing subcontractors
- Hold a formal H&S qualification
- Hold a full driving licence
You should also be able to pass a full security check for this role. Initially this is a 6 month fixed term contract however your contract will be extended on contract renewal and your performance.
In return, you will receive a market leading salary, assistance with relocation and usual large company benefits.
Are you a Facilities Manager looking for your next role in Paris? Then please press the APPLY button to forward your CV for consideration. Interviews will be held week commencing 21th May 2018. The salary can either be paid in Sterling or Euros, subject to your personal requirements.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.