Production Support EngineerBristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Production Support Engineer to work for a globally recognised Engineering business based in Bristol. The Production Support...
Production Support Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Production Support Engineer to work for a globally recognised Engineering business based in Bristol. The Production Support Engineer will become a key part of the New Product Development team at the Bristol site, and will be involved with introducing new products and processes into the business.
- Identify machine faults, investigate production problems and repair equipment
- Support and improve existing processes/equipment
- Implement Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) schedules
- Improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and the reliability of machinery
- Machine KPI targets achieved, approved & signed off by production team
Relevant Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- HND/Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification/experience
- Mechatronic skills
- Mechanical design & manufacture
- Pneumatics control systems
- Electrical & Electronic systems
- Control System software & hardware (PLC, Robot, Inductrial PC)
- Automation technique
- Project Management
- Fault Finding of automated equipment & problem solving techniques
- APQP New product/process introduction
- FMEA knowledge
- PLC and Human Interface programming
- Assembly automation design/programming
- CAD experience
- Data logging, analysis and machine networking
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a large, innovative engineering business. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60 on 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.