My client based in Southampton are looking to recruit a Financial Controller. In this role you will provide hands-on operational and strategic financial management support...
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform budgetary control role for 9 cost centres. Prepare variance analysis (actual v budget) and prepare annual forecast / budget information.
- Prepare workload information for workforce and analyse historical data. In relation to aircraft build; reporting of hours to build each aircraft and the various sub-assemblies.
- Assist with collection and maintenance of costing information for the final assembly and sub-assemblies of aircraft.
- Prepare capital expenditure applications.
- Project Reporting - reporting of actual spend and preparation of (EAC) Estimates At Completion for projects including capital expenditure projects and stock build projects.
- Inventory reporting.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Part Qualified Accountant / Degree in accountancy / Qualified by experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience of Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.