Job DescriptionThe department develops and supports a number of key software products used during the manufacture of satellite payloads.Writing, debugging and validation of software components...
- The department develops and supports a number of key software products used during the manufacture of satellite payloads.
- Writing, debugging and validation of software components migrating to future software architectures and databases, but there may be required some support of the current software builds.
- Maintaining and developing current software products, a number of legacy C++ products need to be re-architected in Java to fulfil customer requirements.
Demonstrable experience of developing client/server or distributed software solutions in Java alongside experience of modern development methodologies, with fluency in Maven, CI (Jenkins) and Test Driven Development.
- Java 8
- TDD / BDD based development (HTTPUnit/DbUnit/XMLUnit, JUnit, etc.)
- Scalable distributed server side architecture experience
- Server Side applications (Java 8, AKKA/ Spring (Boot, IO, Integration/ RDBMS / NoSQL Db frameworks)
- Agile Scrum
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.