Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) Carbon60 are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer, with an electrical bias, for client based in the Hereford and Gloucester area. The client are...
Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer - Sunderland
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: 6 Month Contact
A leading manufacturer of aerospace components is now looking to take on a Maintenance Engineer to maintain and repair their range of CNC machines and associated tools.
You will play an active role in continuous improvement along with developing and implementing new processes with our machining area delivered through self-directed team based working.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance (or similar).
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems is essential.
- Knowledge of CNC machine maintenance (Mazak would be advantageous but not essential).
- An understanding of Total Equipment Management (TEM) combined with a working knowledge of Renishaw ballbar and laser calibration equipment would be advantageous.
- Contract length: 6 months (possible scope for longer)
- Working week: Monday - Friday
- 38 hours per week
- 3 shift pattern
For further information please send your CV or call the Exeter office on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.