We are looking for an Electrical Technician to provide a proactive electrical service to EMCOR and the client.Pay Rate: £18 ph LTD £13.50 PAYELength of...
We are looking for an Electrical Technician to provide a proactive electrical service to EMCOR and the client.
Pay Rate: £18 ph - LTD - £13.50 PAYE
Length of Job: 6 months
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Carry our minor electrical works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Contract Supervisor.
- To partake on call out roster.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Assistance on other sites can be expected.
- 2391 Test and inspection
- 17th edition
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
- Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.