Facilities ManagerCarbon60 are seeking a Facilities Manager for a key client based in the Leeds area. This role covers a number of sites throughout the...
Our client is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Mission Systems division is looking for a Senior Facilities Manager / Senior Site Manager (Headcount of sites approx. 800-900 staff with additional buildings recently acquired). At this site, Wimborne in Dorset, 50% of new employees have relocated there for the beautiful surroundings and life balance. Direct reports - SHE team, Security team, Facilities PM, Facilities/Security/Catering outsourced providers
- Managing the maintenance of buildings, infrastructure equipment and grounds for Wimborne and Fort William (small site)
- Managing the security team and safeguards classified or sensitive material in accordance with MoD guidelines and regulations. Maintains the facilities List X status
- Managing SHE team and ensuring SHE compliance across the business. Maintains ISO14001 certification
- Coordinating planning, budgeting, design, construction, and modification activities for the facility and its infrastructure and managing project performance to defined schedules
- Managing and coordinates capital and expense purchases within established budgetary guidelines.
- Hard & Soft FM experience essential
- Capital Projects experience (e.g. new site development/implementation) essential
- Experience of tendering & overseeing third party providers essential
- Working with procurement to re-negotiate/negotiate contracts for providers for better commercial outcome is essential
- Engineering/Manufacturing/Aerospace/Defence business experience highly desirable
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If you're based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset and are interested in this Senior Facilities Manager role, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.