Financial Controller· Responsible for all aspects of managing the daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting cycle; statutory compliance; and related processes for all international (non-US)...
You will be responsible for managing all financial data's for the programme including profit & loss, cash, working capital, and earned value (development programs) by providing quantitative and qualitative data to support discussions and decision making at management level.
- Supporting proposals & commercial deals by providing quantitative and qualitative financial data to prepare a winning proposal
- Provide performance against budgets/ targets highlighting discrepancies and propose mitigation actions if needed
- Challenge and support the business for all directorates in terms of financial and operational performance improvement as well as steer the contributors through convergence processes resulting in target setting
- Manage risks & opportunities and fully support the business in key change decisions (business cases, rates, major modifications)
- Contribute to cash planning (Pre Deliveries/Advance Payments, European Technology Initiatives, CAPEX, inventory, supplier spend planning)
- Similar finance experience essential
- Project Controller experience highly desirable
- Two or more years of experience of working in the Technical/Engineering sector is required - preferably in a transnational context
- Excel and SAP proficient to professional level.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.