57010 Senior Electronics Engineer Buckinghamshire Job Type: Full time, PermanentSalary: £CompetitiveThe Role:A world leading provider of Antenna systems is now looking for a Senior Electronics...
Leverage your practical knowledge to lead the design through to implementation of Microsoft, RHEL technologies and virtualisation techniques to build, integrate and deliver against system architecture.
As the Senior Infrastructure SME the candidate will be directly responsible for:
- Leading Infrastructure and virtualisation design and implementation on projects
- Execution of Work packages for the project or programme
- Leading design and deployment of Microsoft//RHEL and Virtualisation Technologies
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Supporting other enabling technologies (e.g. System Centre, Exchange, SQL Srv)
- Delivering the appropriate level of documentation required for the project
- Production of project design documentation
- Knowledge of PKI and implementing certificate based network solutions.
- Detailed knowledge on Installation, configure and troubleshoot RedHat Linux Server 5.7 - 7.5
- Microsoft Windows Security (GAP, Security Compliance Manager, Windows Firewall)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- MS SCCM & SCOM 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2008 & 2012
- VMware - VDI, vCenter, vSphere V6, vSAN
- The successful candidate must be capable of obtaining UK & NATO SC clearance at a minimum.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.