Design Engineer (Civils / Scaffolding)Carbon60 are seeking an experienced Design Engineer, with a civil engineering and scaffolding background, for a key client based in the...
Scope of position:
A Network Design Engineer is expected to be an expert in his/her field and thus be able to apply their knowledge to network design tasks and provide individual technical contributions within a design team. This role is for an individual with expertise and experience to Cisco CCNP certification level plus also knowledge of Juniper JUNOS and a demonstrable record of data network design experience
- Provide technical proposals / designs to the Network Solution Design Manager / designated technical lead on the allocated project ensuring that all activities are carried out as requested.
- Document aspects such as - but not limited to - proposed designs, rationale for design decisions and agreements reached with both internal and external parties, as required by project objectives.
- Present designs at reviews, including rationale for design decisions, with ability to address and respond to observations to ensure success of the review.
- Extensive Data Network design experience with particular emphasis on detailed design from requirements to realisation.
- Technical qualifications and training in Cisco or Juniper solutions (CCNP, JNCIP) backed by several years of experience producing network solutions.
- Capable of achieving UK Security Clearance, SC Minimum
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.