Financial Controller· Responsible for all aspects of managing the daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting cycle; statutory compliance; and related processes for all international (non-US)...
- Responsible for the Programme Controlling of PDT Wing and PDT Landing Gear as well as the local Chief Engineering organization
- Ensure robust financial control of the New-, Incremental- and Continuing Development activities for the Wing & Landing Gear perimeter as well as the local Chief Engineering organisation
- Ensure a smooth transition from Development into Series, for both Make and Buy activities
- The successful candidate will have as strong background in Finance Business Partnering along with providing accurate and up to date reports and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience as a financial controller, preferably CIMA Qualified
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of the Aerospace / Aviation Industry, in particular A350 Wing & Landing Gear development would be highly desirable.
- SAP experience is strongly desired
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.