Production Line ManagerSouth WalesWe have a great opportunity for an experience Production Line Manager to join an established business who are leaders in their field...
Role / Responsibilities:
- The role will consist of working line side within a production environment supporting and anticipating issues that will stop the production team from meeting their work package and daily targets. This will involve a quick thinking individual who can think on their feet and be proactive in getting the production team back up and running ASAP.
- Working as part of a small dedicated team on shifts alongside production working through issues that arise throughout the shift. This may come in as an ANDON, or an EQN (Engineering support request) to resolve matters ASAP with minimal disruption as this is measured alongside quality and the support time.
- SAP (PEA, APD, PEM)
- Concession planning
- SOI rewrites
- TARs for tooling refurbishment
- Production build experience
- Drilling and Bolting, preferably within an aircraft environment
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Project Work (end to end delivery on time)
- Catia V5, Composite knowledge, TICON
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.