Engineering Systems Support Officer Summary:To increase Engineering effectiveness by supporting, improving, standardising, and documenting business systems and processes. To support plant based Engineers in the...
- Creating and managing user accounts and smart cards to provide user´s system access with the appropriate privileges
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Computer Desktop Maintenance, including backups and upgrades
- Troubleshooting computer systems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults within agreed SLA
- Working continuously on a task until completion or refer to third parties if appropriate
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other departments within the company
- Ability to communicate with customers on a day to day basis be it verbally or written.
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate that you can work in a target driven environment where tasks must be managed within specific SLAs
Demonstrate IT competencies in the following areas:
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- MS Office 2007/2010/2013
- Acronis Backup or similar
- VMWare Player
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.