Engineering Systems Support Officer Summary:To increase Engineering effectiveness by supporting, improving, standardising, and documenting business systems and processes. To support plant based Engineers in the...
Chief of Independent System Monitoring - Munich
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is a thriving Start-up company who are now looking for an individual to join their rapidly growing team based in South East Germany.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a complete quality system to oversee the engineering design functions of the company.
- Develop and implement a complete quality system.
- Plan, manage and conduct internal audits of the engineering design function including the management of follow up activities to ensure corrective plans.
- Conducting audits for the engineering processes including compliance with EASA Part 21J aswell as the suppliers.
- Produce reports to management, highlighting any trends in finding and making recommendations.
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks as directed by the management team.
Experience and Skills:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Engineering/Physics or similar degree desirable.
- In-depth experience with process models (V-Model etc.), aviation processes, ARP4754 and
- EASA Part 21 J is essential.
- Experience in DO160 / 254 / 178 is beneficial.
- Experience with requirement management tools like DOORS, Jira, Jama, Cradle or similar.
- Experience in project management, building and leading a team of engineers.
- A real passion for Aviation and new technology.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on 01392 420613 or email CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.