Job PurposeTakes ownership of the design of services and service artefacts, as identified in the Service Architecture and the Business Management System.Assists the Service Architect...
- Takes ownership of the design of services and service artefacts, as identified in the Service Architecture and the Business Management System.
- Assists the Service Architect with the development of the service solution / model.
- Work with the Service Transition Manager as a key contributor for the articulation and development of the overarching Service solution (low level service design).
- To provide ongoing support for the provision of continuous service improvement plans
- Significant experience in the delivery of Managed Services the design of Service Solutions
- ITIL Manager/Practitioner
- The service designer requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of contractual requirements in relation to service
- Understanding of Service Markets (toolsets and service providers)
- Must be able to eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.