Technical Applications EngineerGloucestershireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Applications Engineer to work for a market leading and well-established engineering business in Gloucestershire. The Technical...
Technical Applications Engineer
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Applications Engineer to work for a market leading and well-established engineering business in Gloucestershire.
The Technical Applications Engineer will work as part of a Technical Sales Support Team to provide technical support and solutions to customers. This could be in relation to quoting new/replacements parts (e.g. control valves or piping), site/plant equipment breakdowns or simply following up on enquiries to a technical level.
- Provide technical solutions, support, customer care
- Offer sales quotations as and when required
- Interpret and follow up customer enquiries
- Ensure customer needs are met and deliver on expectations
- Work in a busy and demanding technical environment to provide excellent customer service
Relevant Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role
- Knowledge of Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) would be beneficial
- Some previous sales experience would be advantageous
- HNC or higher in a related engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Customer contact experience via phone or face to face
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Applications Engineer to join a large and successful engineering business. The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package, with training available for the role too. For more information, please contact Ben Hastings at Carbon60. 01329 227 002.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.