Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting a mobile Maintenance Engineer for a client based in the South West of London, covering the surrounding areas. The...
Our client are a leading developer of control systems for maritime defence projects. They are looking for a Test Engineer to test these systems. They are considering people from various industry sectors including defence, aerospace, automotive, water, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and rail. Any industry where a system goes through a rigorous testing process.
You role will be to:
- Specify, run and report V&V activities for control systems (including Hardware Qualification and Software functionality)
- Produce V&V documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures
- Be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
- Travel to customer sites in the UK and overseas when required
- Carry out any other reasonable management request
Required skills & Experience:
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. control engineering, systems engineering
- Work within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Software testing of complex systems
- Fault diagnostics
- Planning & conducting hardware qualification tests
- Experience of Verification & Validation activities within Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Technical documentation, produced a high standard
- Test specification development
- Be a self-starter to execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
- Ship's Machinery Control & Platform Management Systems experience
- Commercial or Military Marine Engineering
- Allen Bradley PLC understanding
- PLC Code Development
- Understanding of SCRUM / Agile Software methodologies
- HMI /SCADA Software Development
- Software Configuration Control
- Understanding of PC Hardware and PLC Hardware, Ethernet Networks
- Conducting and reporting Factory Acceptance Testing
- Presentation Skills
- MS Access, Excel, Word, Visio
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.