Client: Leading British RetailerRole: User Interface (UI) DesignerLocation: Central LondonDuration: 3 month initial contractRate: £400 £450 per dayOur client is currently looking for a hands-on...
Client: Leading British Retailer
Role: User Interface (UI) Designer
Location: Central London
Duration: 3 month initial contract
Rate: £400 - £450 per day
Our client is currently looking for a hands-on UI Designer, available within the next few weeks to join their online team in Central London for an initial 3 month contract.
You'll be mainly helping with UI Design, but also UX to ensure journeys are correct. There is existing work with the possibility of new pieces in the future. The ideal candidate will be UI biased with some UX experience, and have exposure to building and managing online checkouts, ensuring best practices are adhered to.
- A stylish PDF version of your CV, with a link to your online portfolio included
- Experience in designing for Responsive digital products within an Agile environment
- Experience in creating solutions for complex technical architecture
- Experienced with UX focused design process
- Familiarity with web, iOS and Android design patterns
- Expert with Sketch and the use of style guides and UI kits
- Strong prototyping skills and interaction design knowledge.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
- Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
- Essential workshop facilitation skills, and user centric research methodologies
- Retail experience
- Understanding of JS, SASS and use of Git code repository desirable
- Understanding of React, Handlebar, JSP templating approaches desirable
- Strong commercial responsive UI design experience
- Actively contributing to the UX community with own blog, talks and events
- Confident with using web metrics / traffic analysis
- Technically minded and able to write HTML, CSS, compliant with accessibility standards
If you feel you are a suitable fit for this position then please do apply below!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.