This is a Junior role providing support to a small group of Material Laboratory Engineers and Technicians who provide Materials Laboratory Testing Services to internal...
This is a Junior role providing support to a small group of Material Laboratory Engineers and Technicians who provide Materials Laboratory Testing Services to internal and external Customers.
- Support, facilitate and progress all testing and activities associated with REACh (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals).
- Work in a well-equipped Laboratory testing a wide range of materials using a diverse range equipment and techniques
- You will fully use your knowledge of materials testing and/or chemistry knowledge, and be expected to develop your understanding on how materials perform in a space environment (radiation, thermal, vacuum, outgassing).
- Proficient in the use of Computers, Databases, Microsoft Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and presentation capability.
- Openness and flexibility.
- Hands-on practical skills, manual dexterity.
- Proactive approach.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.