SummaryBabcock are looking for a part-time Assistant Facilities Manager. The role is based at their Bristol offices, Aztec West. The successful candidate will work as...
Babcock are looking for a part-time Assistant Facilities Manager. The role is based at their Bristol offices, Aztec West. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to deliver all general FM tasks to keep the building safe and maintained for the Babcock staff and visitors.
- Escorting sub-contractors where required. Showing visitors and new starters around the building.
- Responsible for daily delivery and collection of mail to all floors of the office.
- Making sure projectors, TV's, flip charts, pens etc are available as requested. Fulfilling furniture move requests such as meeting room chair arrangements.
- Accurate recording of maintenance records, meeting room bookings and arranging for sub-contractors to come in and service equipment.
- Ad-hoc cleaning tasks as and when required.
- The role may require you to travel to other Babcock site locations. There is use of a company vehicle if required.
- Travel to other Babcock site locations as and when required in order to meet the requirements of the role. Use of company vehicle to run errands if required
- Excellent customer service
- Able to carry out small building maintenance tasks as and when required.
- Smart appearance at all times, no matter what task is being carried out.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.