Our client, a world leading Aerospace and Defence Company based in Filton, Bristol are looking for a Supply Officer to join them on an initial...
Our client, a world leading Aerospace and Defence Company based in Filton, Bristol are looking for a Supply Officer to join them on an initial 12 Month contract.
Monitor the delivery of the relevant products and services, in accordance with customer needs, achieving this through:
- Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
- The optimization of ordering parameters
- Presenting supplier face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
- Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues
- New Product Introduction
- Order and VMI Management (Vendor Management Inventory)
- Customer protection
- Stock optimisation
- Continuous Improvement
- Procurement plan (forecast)
- On time Purchase Order placement.
- Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
- Delivery of the right part, at the right time, at the right quantity, at the right place (customer satisfaction).
- Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
- Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
- The jobholder contributes to an improvement of:
- Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
- Missing parts KPI´s
- Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
- Structural improvements plan
- Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
- Problem solving associated documentation.
- Exceptional Excel skills are needed.
- The candidate must expect to travel to suppliers for reviews and supplier surveillance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.