Job Description: The Engineer will learn the whole repair design process to become skilled in all aspects of the repair and predefined repair solution processes....
The Engineer will learn the whole repair design process to become skilled in all aspects of the repair and predefined repair solution processes. The Engineer is to ensure the customer services and the programme teams are supported and all repair activities are completed within time scales to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for delivering engineering repair solutions in line with the team's objectives.
- Create and compile engineering documentation to achieve valid technical data for repairs.
- Interpret Statement of Works so that engineering activities meet with customer services/programmes requirements.
- Provide responses for routine repairs queries, giving advice and guidance as required.
- The main skills will include but will not be limited to:
- Design engineering experience
- Knowledge of CAD tools (CATIA)
- Knowledge of drawing requirements
- Knowledge of technical requirements for designing repairs is an advantage
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.