A top regional Main Contractor based in the North West are looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team.A great opportunity to join...
An exciting opportunity has arose for a project co-ordinator, space planner at Emcor's offices in, Liverpool. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the contracts and Service Managers on all project work and assisting with the running of contracts
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors over Start, Delivery and Completion dates
- Contact Suppliers / Sub-contractors for prices and availability of materials, resolving outstanding deliveries and filling out appropriate paperwork
- Preparing documentation for quotes and billing of completed jobs
- Assist in the carrying out monthly contract reviews on individual projects.
- Carry out any other duties within reason for a Project Co-ordinator
- Thorough understanding and experience in a similar Project Co-Ordination role or transferable skills from a related role
- Good IT skills
- Great interpersonal skills - excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- The successful Project Co-ordinator will be Reliable, punctual and able to commute to the Emcor Liverpool offices.
If you are interested in this project co-ordinator, space planner role based in Liverpool please apply by using the apply button above. Alternatively you can call me directly on 01296 311423 or email me at We will respond to all applicants.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.