Technical Manager Food South Wales An exciting opportunity has arisen with this household name manufacturer for a Technical Manager to manage the site's Quality and...
Quality Manager (Value Stream)
Hours: Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Lead within the Value Stream. Reporting into the Value Stream Operations Manager, this role will lead all Quality processes, decisions, people, training and improvements within the Value Stream. An opportunity to be a member of a core team that helps enhance value for our customers and Johnson Matthey, delivering manufacturing excellence.
- Ownership of the quality elements of all standard work and the Quality Management System (QMS)Ensuring issues are root caused and countermeasures deployed
- Lead and develop a team of Quality Advisors providing direction and guidance to the team
- Selection, organisation, training and motivation of shift teams to ensure achievement of business objectives with particular focus on 'Quarantine status' and 'Right First Time'
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of customer quality requirements
- Significant experience managing a diverse team with proven leadership skills
- Through understanding of lean tools and their deployment
- Extensive knowledge of Quality tools and their application (8D, 4CP, FMEA, SPC etc.)
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System Standards e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and preferably IATF 16949:2016
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and effectively influence outside of your area
- Experience using structured problem solving
If this role is of interest, please apply using the buttons above or by calling us on 01296 311323. We will respond to all applicants.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.