Electrical DesignerAn outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Designer to join a renowned Water Technologies Company on long term contract in Monmouthshire. The Role...
Job Title: Project CAD Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project CAD Designer to join the team at the Johnson Matthey offices based in Royston. The successful candidate will be planning, design, engineering, supervision and coordination.
- Working to client agreed Regional Projects procedures
- Providing technical input to colleague equipment or process design
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment
- Working to company financial procedures; negotiating offers/tenders in a fair and transparent manner
- 5 years' experience working as a CAD Designer
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD LT
- Working knowledge of Solidworks 2018
- Mechanical Engineering HND or equivalent
- 2D and 3D Designer Experience
- Previous project organisation and communication skills required
If you are interested in this Project CAD Designer role, please apply by using the apply button above. Alternatively you can call me directly on 01296 311423 or email me at
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.