Experienced Data Cabling Engineers (Team of 2 ideally) required for temporary contract installation works in York.Duties will involve both first fix and second fix installation...
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a major global facilities management company for a highly skilled Combustion Engineer. Working as part of a larger team you will travel across sites in East Anglia providing a wide variety of maintenance services. The successful candidate will be given a van, mileage will be paid for and you will often get to work from home.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Hours: Full time, 40 Hours a week
Holiday Entitlement: 25 Days (Exc Bank Holidays)
- Fulfilling the planned maintenance requirements of medium sized gas heating boilers (around 320kW capacity)
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance across sites in East Anglia
- React to breakdown maintenance requests
- The Combustion Engineer will be expected to work flexibly across trades and also support handyman type activities.
- Help maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history
- Undertake training where necessary to ensure our high levels of competency are up held
- Gas safe qualifications
- Hold a level of certification to enable planned and reactive maintenance of medium sized gas heating boilers and also work on gas catering equipment
- Knowledge in both Mechanical and Electrical building services which are considered normal for a building office location
- Preferably has previous experience in Facilities Management / Building Services
- Excellent professionalism, customer service and interpersonal skills that reflects well on to Interserve. This is a customer facing role.
- To be able to pass a BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) check
- Full UK driving licence. The role will entail a lot of traveling across East Anglia. A van will be provided for the use of work purposes only.
Our client is a global facilities management company that looks after their employee's very well. They offer great job security and very competitive hours. Hours start from the moment you leave your front door and run until you get back home.
Over time is paid at the following rates:
Monday - Friday: Time and a half for any additional hours worked (above 40 hours).
Saturdays: Time and a half
Sundays: Double time
Bank holidays: Double time + 1 day in lieu (full day, scaled down time off for shorter days)
They also offer an attractive benefits package that includes pension contributions of up to 5%.
If this mobile Combustion Engineer role, covering East Anglia is of interest, please apply using the buttons above. Alternatively you can call me direct on 01296 311323 or email me at We will respond to all applicants.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.