We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with GSK to provide maintenance; planned and reactive to mechanical and electrical services on site in...
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with GSK to provide maintenance; planned and reactive to mechanical and electrical services on site in Maidenhead.
Salary - £19 PAYE/£23 LTD
40 hours per week
Fixed shifts - 7am till 3pm or 11am till 7pm
Length of Job - 3 months
- Actively implement the planned & reactive maintenance and monitoring of all Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Plant and systems.
- Undertake maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections
- Available for callout to respond to ensure effective response & resolution in accordance with the client SLA.
- Implement maintenance activities, ensuring maximum efficiency of the HVAC plant & minimum services downtime.
- Implement all electrical/ mechanical site maintenance activities.
- Co-ordinate initial response to Building Management Systems (BMS) alarms
- Responsible for maintenance of records to ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Specific key plant and equipment under Sodexo maintenance include 2 boilers and the effluent plant.
- Electrical training to at least 17th edition
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Reliable and responsible attitude.
- Available for scheduled & unplanned weekend working
- Contributes effectively working within a team environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.